We regularly have job vacancies throughout the Spectrum Group, please see below for more details.
We are currently looking for:
- Require a full understanding of all matters relating to the letting negotiating process from beginning to end.
- Responding to enquiries, process of applications and appropriate vetting, marketing of our property portfolio
- Utilities, liaison with field staff
- Reporting back to senior management the market position at regular intervals
- Any other duties on an ad-hoc basis
- Will have experience within a letting, estate agent or factoring environment with full training provided on our working methods and procedures.
- Also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, be comfortable dealing with members of the public, good negotiation, time management & communication skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work independently and accurately using your initiative to solve problems and find quick solutions quickly.
- Be efficient, enthusiastic and have a positive approach to work and learning looking for smarter ways of working in a fast-paced growing business.
- Full driving licence essential
This is an interesting and exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a full-time permanent position for immediate start with the right candidate, salary negotiable depending upon experience and skills.
Please respond with your current CV & Reference
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm