Previously known as Papillon Street, after Pierre Jacques Papillon, who was brought from Rouen in France in 1785 by George Macintosh to oversee a Turkey-red dyeing establishment. The process became such a phenomena that by 1801 it had reached the hallowed pages of the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Approximately one mile east of Glasgow City Centre and easily accessible from the M8 and M74 Motorways as well as being next to Dalmarnock train station and major bus routes.
With over 20,000 square feet of flexible usage warehouse/industrial space.
- Natural light
- Close by train and bus links
- On street parking
- Close to M74 and M8 Links
- Additional Storage Available
Facilities vary between Locations, please call for details